Social Icons

www.binodonnews.com

Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

No Sleep Momtaz Eye

Mumtaz has gone to sleep from the eyes of music artists.Politics and music because he does not have the time to sleep. MPs are due to stay in all day for him to serve the people and politics. The night he was doing concerts in various places. Many are returning to the concert last night.Programs for the next few days, he decided to return home.Sometimes I go to sleep at night it becomes. Sometimes, when trying to meet a variety of areas in the night had passed. Mumtaz said about this, I am music man. Basically my contact with music. I am in politics to serve the common man. Now I Manikganj - MP. So my responsibilities have increased. Seems to me if there are any problems in the area. There are many problems for me to solve. Many of these are Tenasaneo.
Moreover, in many places of the country's many concerts. I have yet to give entertainment to the fans rushed the stage.Everything has gone to sleep from my eyes due to busy match. Over the past few days with his family can not spend adequate time. Mumtaz was among the busiest of days.However, there is a specific day for the children. He does not do any work during the day, he said.
In fact, within days, the familiar tunes and music video albums Mumtaz is going to be on the banner. '80 Years after the album name. Matiur Rahman Hassan album is decorated with old 1 two songs. As the FA Sumon's music.Note that 011 is published in the banner sangitara Mumtaz latest solo album 'rasiya friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment