Social Icons

www.binodonnews.com

Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Madhurike kissing ranabirera give bribe


Ranbir Kapoor is so impressed that he diksitera sweetness as I kiss her cheeks ghusao this hero is his manager. Ranabirera 'Hai Yen jaoyani dioyani' Photo Shooting with the sweetness of an item song in time for the new night nurse at mukharjike of the bribe.

Ranabirera from the night nurse did not receive any bribe money. Ranbir praised the sentence with a pat on the back for attaching to the scene of the kiss madhurike kariyechilena ayanake agreed.

The film itself is a campaign event at Ranbir said. This film is an item song played with the sweetness of the ranabirera done.

The Ranbir said, he was my first love. When he got married when I was broke hrdayata. When you have the opportunity to be heard and seen her dancing with me when I was full of joy. I can feel the sweetness of kissing cheeks ayanake I have the money.

Ranbir also said that the sweetness of praise, and he is very sincere and knowledgeable and passionate plea. She is really beautiful. One of the unique experience of working with him.

'Hai Yen jaoyani dioyani' film 'ghagara' title song has koriographi pharaha said. Is expected to be released on Friday 31 May.

Ranabirera interesting thing about the sweetness of sage kapurera played with several film stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment