Social Icons

www.binodonnews.com

Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Troublemaker is part of my personality : veena malik


Pakistani actress bhina the owner of his fans have something to say. The thrill of the open front of the screen, the audience itself, but unwilling to accept bhina parno star. Bollywood is the creation of a new section of the 'Times of India' has been one of the Pakistani bomb sbaksatakare.

Bhina ​​actress who recently visited Indore. At the end of the tour also highly Indore bhina said, 'Welcome to the indorabasi me with deep sincerity. They told me I had reached the ultimate raised. Indorabasira antarikataya I'm impressed. I'd like to come around more slowly in the City. '

Silk films can be seen in the character calls herself Smita bhinake. Abedanamayi angaangibhabe with this character has to adapt himself bhina. Bhina ​​said about the character, any character I'd like to come alive. I do not have the opportunity to create controversy. The excitement and appeal of the image, but it's a part of my character. '

India and Pakistan as the two countries are different, I do not think. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh do not think the difference between. Much stronger role in the future of the joint venture can.
Reality show 'Big Boss' -'s former rival bhina owner and Sunny Leone.

He is not going to compare yourself to anyone but me. Bhinara strong statement about yourself, 'I am the owner of bhina. I can not compare one with the other. I'm going to create a new trend in Bollywood. My goal is to work with Aamir Khan's footprint in the world of entertainment will leave. '

No comments:

Post a Comment