Social Icons

www.binodonnews.com

Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Sajala - Mim : Drama `Golpoti Tomar Amar'



The drama has been created 'story of me'. Plays the two have played sajala and Vidya Sinha mima. April is the last month staged shooting composition and management of the ariyana Mizanur Rahman. Screenplay by Noor nice.

It will be staged for the audience apeksa until the next Ramadan Eid.

Ariyana director of plays, the last month for three days of shooting on location is dramatic. For it was not staged. The selection of stories that we the audience - I've tried to take the matter further enhanced. They have played each other sajala and mima. Plays shooting experience was great!

Mima told the media, sajalera are with me. Then the two people I love more than the value of the house - is self-respect. If I had a daughter that was once the sajala I would never do. The dramatic story of laughter. There was a lot of fun shooting. Hopefully, it will darsakaderao.

At one point in the story sajala mimera sajalera behave like the mima. The stories go DRAMA. He has acted in more munira Mithun, Swapan Kumar said.

No comments:

Post a Comment