Social Icons

www.binodonnews.com

Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Devotees sing songs written Shafi Ahmed

The fans sing popular songs written and Miles byandataraka Shafi Ahmed Vocal Band. Recently, he suggests, will have the chance to saphinabhaktara have tuitite VAS SMS.
In this context, the skilled artist said, "I have the fans - the audience is tuitite SMS, they are in regular contact with me via SMS. My new activities taking inquiries. SMS chat with the winners being me. Emano I saw some fans, who wrote wonderful songs. If you want any of my fans that I let the voices of her songs, but the songs SMS send tuitira rules they can communicate with me. Written by fans of a particular song, I'll voice. The song will release a new album. "
Shafi Ahmed, recently returned home after a long tour. On his return, he started to work in the album. Going back to a popular English song on the album artist. Music deadlines are published under the banner of his in the 011 English Song album 'My Love Song'.

No comments:

Post a Comment