Social Icons

www.binodonnews.com

Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Emon Photo Builder caught with the extortionists

Some guys end up shooting the phiratei prevents imanera cars. Unit to fundraising. This atakanoya Emon itself quite bhyabaceka go unnoticed taste. While the car drives itself, were the creators of the film. Dhaka-Mymensingh road obstructs their path so far barely ran in the FDC entered. In the event the merchant Mymensingh Road in February.
Emon said of this incident, "I went to listen to first. A group of boys were people inside who saw my photos. My great fans. After negotiating our way and they gave up their sleeves. I am very afraid for my car. Some of the cars bhanacurera now started a festival. Some of the crowd disasters happen so I could not blame anyone. I absolutely love that birambanaya because they are held down. "
Something must be done to a photo of yourself samasamayika imanake film being so out of town to the city.Stand around in the hope of a new year, he is going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment